- 5 Things to do in Sydney – This lesson is also focused on tourism but it introduces more new vocabulary. After reading about Sydney, students will have the opportunity to talk about their own cities and give recommendations to visitors. This lesson is fun for students and teachers alike.If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, World History
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Reading, Student Guide
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.