- IELTS at a glanceThe IELTS exam measures English proficiency. There are two different tests: the IELTS Academic exam and the IELTS General Training exam.How to teach IELTS: WritingThis lesson covers elements of the writing test, which is different for academic and general test writers. This lesson focuses on both, so be sure to target the activities that suit your students’ needs. It discusses the following criteria: task achievement, lexical resource, grammatical range and accuracy, and coherence and cohesion.If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.