- IELTS at a glanceThe IELTS exam measures English proficiency. There are two different tests: the IELTS Academic exam and the IELTS General Training exam.How to teach IELTS: SpeakingThis lesson plan introduces the speaking test and its format. It covers the following exam criteria: pronunciation, lexical resource, grammatical range and accuracy, fluency, and coherence. During this lesson, you will also have the chance to practice speaking exercises with your students. Like the listening test, the speaking test is the same for both academic and general tests.If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Speaking and Listening
- High School, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.