- These lectures and assignments step ESL students through the process of learning sentence variety which is the key to writing that is both correct, mature, and interesting. Beginning with simple sentences as the foundation allows all students to add more sentence types to their writing in an organized way.This module can be combined with the others uploaded in this folder about reading, grammar, and writing activities to create an entire OER based ESL class for this level.
- Language Education (ESL), Composition and Rhetoric, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Janet Rosenthal, Jessica Miller, Rachel Mixson, Chris Hastings, Margie Dernaika, Linda Patterson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.