- This guide walks you through the Checkology virtual classroom for grades 6-12 from the News Literacy Project. Students can move at their own pace through a wide variety of lessons that mostly focus on journalism and news literacy, but also cover misinformation, conspiracy theories, and other relevant topics.The lessons include videos of journalists and other experts, plus visually engaging interactive activities.
- Remix of:
- Website Guidance Template (Annotated Link)
- Information Science, Communication, Journalism, Electronic Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive, Unit of Study
- Lesley James
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.