- This course introduces students to the career-decision making process and job search strategies that will increase their job readiness, employability, and success in their career. The following three major areas will be covered: (1) Self-Understanding; (2) Career Exploration; (3) and Creating a Plan.
- Remix of:
- Career Planning and Personal Exploration
- Career and Technical Education
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Dawn Allison
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.