- This resource is published by Civix.Ctrl-F is a unit created by Civix, a Canadian organization developed to support civics and media literacy education. This unit teaches students how to verify facts and information when reading informational text online.
- Information Science, Journalism, Reading Informational Text
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Full Course, Unit of Study
- Cyber Citizenship Initiative
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.