- In this course, you will analyze the essential elements of probation and parole by examining the history of sentencing and post-sentence release from its beginnings to the contemporary institution to which it has evolved. Integrated within this study, a variety of topics will be examined through anantiracist lens. The juvenile justice system, probation administration, sentencing, community-based corrections, the theory of rehabilitation, probation and parole officers, special programs, intermediate sanctions, and the future trends and issues related to probation and parole will all be considered with a key focus on social justice.
- Law, Sociology
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.