- Dynamics of Interpersonal Relations I, is an exploration of the small-group process through participation, interpretation and study. Major focus is on the class itself as an interacting group providing for personal, interpersonal, and intellectual challenge. The modules are designed for undergraduate students to become familiar with group dynamics. This resource has OpenStax text chapters, TedTalks and group activities. Thank you to Jennifer Burns for sharing this resource.
- Psychology, Social Work
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Patricia Lauziere, Jennifer A Burns, MA
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, eBook, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.