- Energy Matters is an adaptable science unit designed for middle school students. Through the activities in the unit, students will increase their knowledge of energy concepts, with a focus on energy efficiency and conservation, as well as build understanding of the relationship between energy production/consumption and climate change.
- Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Lesson Plan
- Becky Bronstein, Kailyn Wentz, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.