- What should you do if you're lucky enough to find an artifact? In this resource, JPPM Educator Kenny walks you through a simple 4-step process for making sure your find gets taken care of. Available in video and text form, this resource also includes connections for instructors to Maryland State Social Studies Frameworks for grades 2 and 3 on Civic Engagment and Civic Virtue.
- History, Social Science, Archaeology, Political Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Case Study, Reading
- JPPM Admin
- Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.