- This collection of resources is intended to support the OER Commons resource "Historic Games: 9 Men's Morris." In that resource, Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum's Director of Education Deb Rantanen teaches how to play one of the most popular board games from ancient times up to the United States' Colonial Era: Nine Men's Morris. Along the way she'll also share some of the history of where the gameboard has been found.
- World Cultures, History, U.S. History
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Game
- JPPM Admin
- Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.