- Course Objectives in alignment with CA ECSE TPEs:Unit One: Understanding the Impact of a Child's Disability on the Family Unit1.8 Understand the unique care, development, and learning needs of infants and toddlers and how to support their growth, development, and learning within the early childhood special education setting.4.5 Identify each child's strengths, preferences, and interests in collaboration with families to engage the child in active learning within and across routines, activities, and environments.
- Remix of:
- Bridging the Transition from EI to Preschool Unit 2: Cultural Awareness and Developing Partnerships with Families
- Early Childhood Development, Special Education
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Robin Dodds
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.