- Differentiation in the Online Classroom is an interactive synchronous training for teachers. It explains why providing content appropriate for every individual is vital to students' success. This module provides ideas and methods for how to meet each students' needs.
- Education, Educational Technology
- Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Stephanie Prosser, Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.