- The State We’re In: Washington is a digital and printed educational publication written by Jill Severn for the League of Women Voters of Washington Education Fund. Part of a larger Civic Education Project, this instructional resource establishes the link between public participation and effective government. Colorful graphs, historical photos and thought-provoking illustrations help to describe the basics of government, and the connection between a governing authority and culture and economy. Young readers and adults alike will gain a robust sense of past and present tribal governance and their relationship to state and local government in Washington.Teacher guides to accompany this resource as well as translated versions are included.
- U.S. History, Political Science
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Reading, Textbook
- Barbara Soots, Kari Tally, Jerry Price, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- English, Chinese, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.