- Learn what it takes to get milk from the farm to your table on real Washington dairy farms. It takes serious dedication to keep cows healthy and comfortable while preserving the planet—see everything that goes into producing dairy in Washington’s own backyard with this interactive lesson plan by the Washington Dairy Council for grades 6-8.
- Remix of:
- Virtual Farm Tour and Lesson Plan with Dairy Farmers of Washington
- Career and Technical Education, Agriculture
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Barbara Soots, Julia Reed
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Video
No evaluations yet.