- An interactive reference work on the UN Sustainable Development Goals with short introductions to the goals, the official translations and numbering of the 17 goals and the 169 underlying targets, zoom in / zoom out at goal or target level, powerful search function, and "deep" hyperlinks to the UN website about the goals.Compact and online available interactive reference work that can be useful in all kinds of learning activities related to the SDGs.Currently available in English, Spanish, French and Dutch.Free to use online, but also to download and "embed" in other websites (HTML5); the source code is also freely available (MMAP).
- Environmental Science, Health, Medicine and Nursing, Business and Communication, Career and Technical Education, Agriculture, Criminal Justice, Electronic Technology, Environmental Studies, Manufacturing, Maritime Science, Education, Law, Life Science, Ecology, Forestry and Agriculture, Measurement and Data, Physical Science, Hydrology, Oceanography, Cultural Geography, Economics, Ethnic Studies, Political Science, Social Work, Women's Studies
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Primary Source, Unit of Study
- Pieter van der Hijden
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- English, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.