- A guide to quotation introduction, including introductory phrases, signal verbs, and integrating source material as part of your own sentence, with a focus on punctuation, capitalization, and citation.
- Remix of:
- Ways to Introduce/Integrate Quotations
- Composition and Rhetoric, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lecture, Lesson, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Nathaniel Lloyd
- Date Added:
- Public Domain Dedication
No evaluations yet.