- This lesson introduces students to the three main types of economic systems, command, market, and mixed. Students work with limited knowledge, not knowing about mixed systems until the very end. This allows students to see the pieces of command systems and market systems that are present in the United States and in their “ideal” economies.
- Remix of:
- Economic Systems - Create a Country Project
- Business and Communication, Marketing, Economics
- High School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Kelli Keefer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.