- This inquiry by Joshua Parker, North Thurston Public Schools, is based on the C3 Framework's inquiry arc. The inquiry takes students through a consideration of what the duties of citizenship are. Students consider current controversies about behavior during the national anthem, historical reasons behind revolutionary and loyalist perspectives during the revolutionary era, and by applying learning to answer how loyalty and opposition play a part in actions of engaged citizens.
- U.S. History, Social Science, Political Science
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Unit of Study
- Barbara Soots, Jerry Price, Joshua Parker, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.