- Bumble Bee Watch is a Citizen Science Project provided through the partnerships of The Xerces Society, the University of Ottawa, Wildlife Preservation Canada, BeeSpotter, The Natural History Museum, London, and the Montreal Insectarium. This is a fun and interactive way that your students can contribute to the collection of scientific information about the friendly pollinator, the bumble bee! Join the team of volunteers to help track and learn!
- Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Education, Elementary Education, Life Science, Biology
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Interactive, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- The Bee Cause Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.