- This edition of The State We’re In: Washington is a civics/history textbook designed for elementary grades 3-5. It’s many colorful images, descriptive pictures and graphics not only enhance the text but demonstrate the ethnic and geographic diversity of our state. The book was produced by the League of Women Voters of Washington Education Fund and authored by Jill Severn.
- U.S. History, Political Science
- Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Barbara Soots, Jerry Price, Kari Tally, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.