- To support K-5 teachers during this challenging time in education, we have bundled the NGSS standards for each grade into a few topic units with an anchoring phenomenon and guiding questions along with a variety of instructional resources for every grade-level standard. Knowing teachers are remote, face-to-face and hybrid, you will find both print and digital resources to choose from in the form of videos, interactives, lesson sketches, full lesson plans, and full units. All listed resources are free online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at OSPI with feedback and questions.
- Environmental Science, Elementary Education, Life Science, Physical Science, Physical Geography
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Textbook, Unit of Study
- Kimberley Astle
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, eBook, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video, Other
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.