- Description:Students will review basic introductory phrases. The students will then take turns introducing themselves to their classmates, discussing their names, years in school, majors, and nationalities. They will review all of the information they learned with a challenge round at the end.Proficiency Level: Novice LowNCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements:I can ask and respond to questions about myself, such as my name, my major, where I’m from, etc.I can politely introduce someone else with their information.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Japanese
No evaluations yet.