- Description:In this activity, students will play a game learning how they can order food, discussing what is wrong with the food, and paying for their meal. As well as using After and Before.NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements:I can order food from the Arabic menu politely.I know the food names at Arabis restaurant; including ordering vocabulary such as drinks, entrees, and desserts..etc.I can understand how to ask for the check.I can say politely whether I liked the food or not.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.