- Description:In this activity, students will focus more on giving and completing tasks. The activity for this week will consist of two parts. Students will start by answering questions about their daily routine. Then they will pretend to be a character using cards provided to them. NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements (Keep these in English):I can compare and share my daily routine with friends.I can interact with a partner to create a daily routine.I can explain daily schedules and see how people organize their time.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.