- Description:In this activity, students will practice studying school vocabulary. They will be able to respond to simple questions related to school. Students will also practice identifying school-related vocabulary by looking at pictures. They will also be able to write a full sentence in Arabic using the vocabulary they are given individually. NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements: I can introduce myself and others.I can respond to a question about my preferences. I can identify and describe objects/ideas using provided pictures. I can compose a sentence(s) about a specific topic when prompted.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.