- Description:In this activity, students will practice grammar. The Arabic Subject Pronouns is a forum of multiple-choice questions. They will also practice using the Arabic subject pronouns in a sentence and a question.NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements:I can use Arabic subject pronouns in a sentence.I can use Arabic subject pronouns in a question.I can distinguish between Arabic subject pronouns.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.