- Description:In this activity, students will be learning about Arabic countries in addition to European, South American countries. also practice asking and answering questions about various nationalities. Using feminine and masculine form.NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements:I can identify the names of Arabic countries.I can ask someone where they are from and say where I am from. I can use either feminine or masculine to say my nationality.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.