- In this activity, students will be learning about Arabic countries in addition to European and South American countries. Also, practice asking and answering questions about various nationalities. Using feminine and masculine forms.Can-Do Statements:I can identify the names of Arabic countries.I can ask someone where they are from and say where am I from?I can use either feminine or masculine to describe my nationality.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.