Independent Reading Groups
Get together with your Independent Reading Group and have a face-to-face meeting to discuss your book. During the meeting, you need to accomplish the following steps.
- Share some of your journal entries and your questions about the first half of your novel.
- Agree on a continuing reading schedule with committed deadlines.
- Establish procedures for future virtual meetings and check-ins.
- Meet with your teacher to share your plans.
- Schedule an appointment with your teacher for a reading conference (either in class or virtual).