- Description:In this activity, students will practice how to describe their emotions for something, they will be shown multiple pictures and they will describe their feelings when seeing the pictures. They will also practice what to say when visiting someone sick.NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements:I can describe my feelings in Arabic.I can understand and use the emotions phrases for either feminine or masculine. I can use the appropriate phrase for someone sick.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, sara bakari, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.