- Description:In this activity, students will practice reading and writing colors in Arabic with a fun game! As well as practicing using the color with feminine and masculine form. NCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements:I can read the colors in Arabic.I can write the colors in Arabic.I can use colors with feminine and masculine forms.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.