- This is a concept attainment on the words: affect and effect. These words are easily confused because they are similiar. This teaching strategy has six steps for students to learn about the two words with activities that is facilitated by the teacher. At the end of the lesson, students should be able to learn the difference between affect and effect.
- Languages, Elementary Education
- Lower Primary, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Emily Colville
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.