- It is important to educate future voters about the issues, processes, and impacts of voting in elections. These resources include links to lesson plans, videos, games, and printables to assist teachers K—12 to promote civic participation and voting.
- Social Science, Political Science
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Module, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project, Jerry Price
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.