- The Cultivating Washington curriculum is intended to be a go-to resource for Washington state middle school educators seeking student-centered instructional materials that make learning about the history of the Pacific Northwest more relevant and meaningful for students.In addition, it is a resource for agricultural education teachers, parents, and community members interested in helping students discover the history and development of agriculture in the state of Washington.
- Career and Technical Education, Agriculture, U.S. History, Social Science, Cultural Geography, Economics, Political Science
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Module, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Barbara Soots, Jerry Price, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.