Insert First Lesson/Unit/Module/Chapter Title Here - Omit if there is only one section!
These headings and subheadings are completely generic - they not meant to guide your work. Instead, they just are examples of using Styles to format your document and keep it ADA compliant. This is about as plain vanilla template as you can get, it is only intended as a springboard for your design.
- Thing 1
- Thing 2
- Thing 3
Do not use tables for formatting content. Do not forget to add alt text to table.
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3|
- Use headers in correct order – e.g. do not start with header 3
- You can click on the Accessibility icon - upper left on toolbar to check for ADA compliance
- Any image/icon/piece of content that is not your original work needs to be used with permission – either via an open license or written permission from the copyright holder – and properly attributed.
- Attach any resources - be sure to include editable files in addition to the PDF version. For example, you could attach a PowerPoint slide deck, a graphic organizer in word and PDF formats, and a link to an external site with more information
Attribution and License
Insert any attribution info here that was not included next to the specific content. For example:
- NGSS Lead States. 2013. Next Generation Science Standards: For States, By States. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press | Public License
- Common Core State Standards © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved | Public License
Except where otherwise noted, this work by the Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Sections used under fair use doctrine (17 U.S.C. § 107) are marked.
This resource may contain links to websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute or imply any endorsement or monitoring by OSPI. Please confirm the license status of any third-party resources and understand their terms before use.