- This course incorporates original OER materials with readings from the novel The Things They Carried, by Tim O'Brien, a gripping and compassionate account of a platoon of U.S. soldiers in the Vietnam War and readings from the textbook Composition II from Lumen Learning. The course will challenge students in their reading and writing skills while providing them with a historical and cultural context to better understand war, peace, and the human condition.
- Literature, Composition and Rhetoric
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Full Course, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Reading, Syllabus
- Katie Durant
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.