- This is a Teacher's Guide for The State We're In Washington: Your guide to state, tribal and local government. These quides are developed by members of the Washington State Social Studies Cadre.There are key ideals established in state and tribal constitutions that determine the functioning of government. Washington state maintains important relationships among sovereign states (international and tribal) through both political and economic agreements. Tribes, as sovereign nations, have independent economies with different government regulations separate from the United States and Washington state. The economic impacts of tribes has been measured and positively impacts the economy of Washington in many ways.
- U.S. History, Political Science
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Jerry Price, Washington OSPI OER Project, Leslie Heffernan
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.