- This Remote Learning Plan was created by Alexandra Bastian in collaboration with Andrew Easton as part of the 2020 ESU-NDE Remote Learning Plan Project. Educators worked with coaches to create Remote Learning Plans as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.The attached Remote Learning Plan is designed for Introduction to Business Technology students in Grade Levels 6 through 12. Students will utilize the different components of an email and practice composing a professional email to someone. Students will utilize the different components of an email and compose a professional email to someone on their own. Students will apply the different Gmail features to compose and format a professional email. Students will utilize the guidelines for continuing email conversations. Students will apply basic design principles and Gmail features to their own email (Attachments/Cc, Bcc, contrast of background/text colors, text size/font/etc.).
- Business and Communication, Communication, Career and Technical Education, Educational Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Alexandra Bastian
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.