- This Remote Learning Plan was created by Taylor Shepard in collaboration with Andrew Easton as part of the 2020 ESU-NDE Remote Learning Plan Project. Educators worked with coaches to create Remote Learning Plans as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.The attached Remote Learning Plan is designed for 9-12 Personal Finance students. Students will understand how to use discounts and taxes in comparison shopping. This Remote Learning Plan addresses the following NDE Standard: BMM.HS.5.12.c. It is expected that this Remote Learning Plan will take students 65 minutes to complete. Here is the direct link to the Google Doc:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1szHSsaKuPdnaDROGQPNUvpkTNek5t4tGq1rEdobP3cQ/edit?usp=sharing
- Business and Communication
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Taylor Shepard
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.