- Students will learn what a preposition is and it's relationship to other words in the sentence. They will identify the preposition, prepositional phrase, and direct object in a given paragraph. They will look at pictures and compose sentences to describe the pictures using prepositional phrases. Finally, they will compose their own sentences with prepositional phrases and act them out on video. They will be getting feedback from classmates before turning in final work.
- Elementary Education, English Language Arts
- Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Beth Einspahr
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.