- The attached lesson is designed for Grade 5 English Language Arts students. Students will be able to define a homophone, give examples, and use homophones correctly according to their definition. Students will practice differntiating between two homophones and using the correct one in a sentence. This lesson addresses the following NDE Standard: NE LA 5.1.5.b, NE LA 5.1.5.c, NE LA 5.1.5.d, and NE LA 5.1.5.e.It is expected that this lesson will take students 90 minutes to complete.
- Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Game, Homework/Assignment, Unit of Study
- Carrie Veal
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.