- For this lesson, your attention will be focused on text features. You will walk away from this lesson with a better understanding of text features and how they assist in understanding information. You will develop your skills of gathering data, as well as an understanding of the importance of accuracy. You will be asked to read or watch related content, and you will have the opportunity to create slides, board games, writings, and posters, etc., to show your understanding of text features.StandardsLA 3.1.6.f Use text features to locate information and explain how the information contributes to an understanding of print and digital text.
- Remix of:
- Identifying Text Features
- Elementary Education, Reading Foundation Skills
- Upper Primary
- Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Mae Clausen
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.