- Engage students in the analysis of the persuasive written language of advertisements. Students will have to recognize some language techniques used in advertising, match the techniques to some printed ads and create slogans, using such techniques.Subject: English Language, Reading Foundational Skills, Writing Foundational SkillsLevel: Middle SchoolMaterial Type: Classroom ActivityRemixed by Tami Hughson, Sioux County Schools.
- Remix of:
- The Language of Advertising: 9 persuasive techniques
- Communication, Education, Language Education (ESL), English Language Arts, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Foundation Skills, Reading Informational Text
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan
- Tamara Hughson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.