- In this Wonder of the DayR, we learn about why flamingos are pink. Students have the opportunity to explore the Wonder either as a class or individually. With suggestions for different age groups, Wonder #1 has an activity to engage students with drawing, writing description, or both.
- Remix of:
- #1: Why are Flamingos Pink?
- Health, Medicine and Nursing, Visual Arts, Culinary Arts, English Language Arts, Composition and Rhetoric
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Julie Tastad
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Audio, Graphics/Photos, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.