- Images can be a useful component in any subject. This lesson will guide students through an analysis of an image. Students will use critical thinksing skills to interpret an image. Students will then generate a hypothesis about the source and construct questions for further investigation.
- Arts and Humanities, Art History, English Language Arts, History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Primary Source
- Lynn Ann Wiscount, Vince Mariner, Erin Halovanic
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.