- This tool was made by in-school and out-of-school educators as a resource for all educators. In the MESA Invention Toolkit, the teacher is viewed as a facilitator of learning to help students work through developing empathy for a client, defining the problem through the clients’ lens, ideating and evaluating possible solutions, building and testing a prototype which meets a set of criteria and constraints, and presenting their process with focus on identifying challenges and describing how those were overcome to create their working prototype.
- Engineering, Educational Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Oregon MESA
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.