- This lesson provides an introduction to the importance of typography as an element of design.Goal: The goal of this lesson is to understand that typography is everywhere. The way characters or letters are designed plays a part in the message and in creating a brand for an organization. Every font, letter, and character arrangement plays a part in determining how a message is conveyed.
- Business and Communication, Graphic Design
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Reading
- Jane Woodside
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.