- Students will practice looking at a topic from multiple points of view, and will discuss whose voices are amplified and whose voices are silenced. This lesson is part of a media unit curated at our Digital Citizenship website called "Who Am I Online?".
- Educational Technology, English Language Arts, Reading Informational Text
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Dana John, Angela Anderson, Beth Clothier, John Sadzewicz
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
This activity is a good way to teach digital literacy and ELA standards at the same time.