- Students will consider what source of imagery may cause escalating threads of conversation, and consider pause strategies to avoid escalating online interactions. This lesson is part of a media unit curated at our Digital Citizenship website, "Who Am I Online?".
- Communication, Educational Technology, English Language Arts, Speaking and Listening
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Dana John, Beth Clothier, John Sadzewicz, Angela Anderson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.